Monday 8 December 2008

De Niro's film threat to kids!


Robert De Niro used to threaten make his 13-year-old twins watch his infamous thriller 'Cape Fear' if they were naughty.

The 65-year-old actor - who is father to twins Aaron and Julian and 10-year-old son Elliott with wife Grace Hightower - admits he often used the 1991 thriller, in which he played a convicted rapist, as a bargaining tool.

He said: "I want to do stuff that my children can see, but they will have to wait until they are older until they see the rest. They probably have seen stuff that they will never tell me!

"I used to threaten the twins that I am going to show them 'Cape Fear' if they misbehaved."

Robert - who played former CIA agent Jack Byrnes in Ben Stiller's comedies 'Meet the Parents' and 'Meet the Fockers ' - also revealed he hasn't ruled out starring in a third film in the movie franchise.

He added: "I have always liked humour and irony and they were fun to do. And I liked that there was less of a responsibility in holding the whole thing together, not being in every scene.

We might do another 'Meet the Parents' film, I'm not sure."

I think De Niro has done the right thing, you have to keep your children in check otherwise they turn out to the Lohan's and Hilton's of the world (Please no more,....we have enough already!)

To the children...come on, you have a film legend as your father..Be greatful!

But on the bright side another Meet the Parents would be fantstastic! I cannot wait!

(Source: AOL Photos:Star pulse)

No comments: