Sunday 7 December 2008

TomKat star in New York Times Magazine




Tom Cruise and his ever-so-perfect wife Katie Holmes feature on stylish black and white covers of the next issue of New York Times Magazine.

"I knew I wanted to marry Kate when I met her. After our first date, I was sure.

At one point, I thought she was going to ask me to marry her and I changed the subject. I wanted to ask her," says Tom.

Interviewed separately, the Hollywood couple talk about family, the paparazzi, acting, and the public's misconceptions of their marriage.

The in-depth interviews are sure to show an emotional side of Tom Cruise and the evolution of shy girl Katie Holmes.

“There’s a misperception about me that I just became this wallflower, this woman who doesn’t have any control of her life..and that’s pretty wrong.

From the very beginning, I’ve made choices in my life that have been very strong,” says Katie.

Im sure life in the Cruise household is far more exciting than your average person with daily shopping trips, flying around the world, going to dinner parties with the Beckhams..ahhh what a life!

Check out the full TomKat interview in the December issue of New York magazine.


(Photos: TomKatCrazy)

No comments: