Friday 5 December 2008

Run for the hills!


It’s official. The couple everyone hates and for good reason, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt, have secretly gotten married.

The two fame whores from
MTV’s ‘The Hills’ wouldn’t miss a chance to revel in the spotlight just one more time.

The pair, whose relationship was the main reason Heidi fell out with
Lauren Conrad, got engaged in May 2007 following rumors of a split.

Heidi initially called off the wedding in December last year after apparently not being happy with the arrangements.

"The only way I'll marry Spencer is if he starts acting like a man instead of a little boy," Heidi said earlier in the year. "I feel like I'm dating a preschooler sometimes, it's always playtime with him."

Obviously Spencer grew up (LOL).




With her apparent change of mind, Heidi told
US Weekly that, “It crossed my mind that I should wait for my mom, but if Spencer was ready I wanted to lock him down!”

What a romantic thought.

They couple had just 3 minutes to write their own vows, which no doubt promised to fake love each other and get plastic surgery, whenever something starts to sag.

The entire ceremony cost just over $4,000.

I personally couldn’t care less if these two got married or not!

The real question is whether or not they are going to procreate. Oh no, ‘Speidi’ babies, just the thought makes me shiver!

No comments: