Friday 5 December 2008

Rihanna and Chris Brown dating?



Hollywood's hottest 'potential' celebrity couple, music artists Rihanna and Chris Brown are refusing to admit to the public that they are dating, but recent reports in the media state that the two are actually hunting for a house together in the Los Angeles area. 

Well, that is something worth speculating about. Although we suppose they could just be "really good friends" that will live together (not likely we think). 

There are many images on the internet that show the two cuddling and getting a bit, shall we say, frisky!



"I won't say that we're just friends, Chris and me are really best, best friends," Rihanna stated in an interview on the MTV website. 

"We both started our careers around the same time. He is one of the only people in the industry ... I trust and hang out with all the time. We are best friends, honestly, like brother and sister. If he was a boyfriend, I would say that."

"They keep asking me, 'What's the deal?' " Brown echoed. "I'm like, 'There's no deal. No deal.' We're just friends."


So ‘just friends’ they say. Well, unless something changes, we are listing them as a couple! The drama of the sizzling lives of the rich, famous and fabulous continues!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Obama did it for us! There is a bailout for the people. Everyone qualifies. I got $750,000.00USD in grants for my bailout. Bailout for the People